Job opportunities with Into Opera
- To act as Production Manager for A King’s Ransom
- To approach this project and the engagement with children positively, collaboratively, professionally and sensitively.
- To work with the Producers and Designer to realise the project within allocated resources
- To manage production of the design within budget
- To carry out an assessment at the white card model and final design stages to ensure that the design is viable
- Generate accurate budget forecasts in conjunction with the production staff and outside contractors
- To monitor expenditure on allocated productions and communicate any areas of concern in a timely fashion
- To plan the use of technical resources in conjunction with the venue and technical stage manager.
- To plan and manage the fit up, production period and get out
- To oversee and manage the set build; if the Production Manager is able to do this themselves that would be desirable.
- To call and chair production meetings
- To create a technical rider for the production and ensure all paperwork is effectively collated; collation of other production paperwork for our touring work.
- To produce risk assessments and other relevant health and safety paperwork
- To oversee, as required, the engagement of any sub-contractors required for all elements of the performance and technical aspects of the project.
Deadline: 10th September 2017
To express an interest please contact: email@example.com
- Stage Management Team
- Trainee Assistant Director